- 21 day fix
- 21 day fix approved
- 21 day fix extreme
- 21 day fix recipes
- body image
- clean eating
- clean eats
- embrace the journey
- family fix food
- fit family
- fit kids
- fit mom
- garlic basil zoodles
- gluten free
- healthy recipe
- home made pesto
- low carb
- low carb high fat
- Main Dish
- my journey
- plus size fitness
- self love
- shrimp zoodles
- shrinking princess
- smart points
- team inspire
- weight watchers
- whole 30
When I married my husband I knew he could cook but what I didn’t realize was how much of a good cook he is! I feel spoiled sometimes, he just whips out healthy dinners without any thought.I cant take credit for this meal at all it was all him, so delicious and full of flavor! I hope you enjoy it!!!!
5 medium zucchini
1 Tbsp. olive oil
8 oz. raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
6 cloves garlic, crushed
¼ cup prepared pesto (my pesto recipe is here)
4 fresh Italian parsley sprigs, finely chopped
5 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
1. slice all the zucchini using a spiralizer
2. Boil water in steamer or large saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high. Place zucchini in steamer basket; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat.Pat Dry (remove excess moisture)
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add shrimp and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque and firm.
5. Add pesto; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
6. Add parsley and basil; toss gently until blended.
7. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
8. Divide zucchini among 4 plates; top evenly with shrimp mixture serve and enjoy!
21 Day Fix Containers per serving
1 Green 1 Red 1/2 Orange
Need help starting the 21 Day Fix?Click Here To Get Started