Yes you read that right! Cheesecake and its fixed approved! I have been talking with one of my mentors and she gave me a challenge to try to make everyday food that people love Fix Friendly! Its been a fun challenge and eye-opening because you really can make almost everything fix friendly. So back to the cheesecake my husband came home from work ,looked at the cheese cake and said do I dare try this? LOL I said I promise you will LOVE IT! needless to say this morning there is one slice left! My boys loved it, and my husband wants me to make it for his families holiday parties! I hope you all love it as much as we do!
For crust I use 21 day fix pie crust that I used with the pumpkin pie!
- 1 cup low-fat or non fat cottage cheese (2 red containers)
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (1/2 red)
- 1 large egg (1/2 red)
- 2.5 tablespoons sugar (I used concentrated Stevia instead… check the Stevia to sugar ratio on the container to know how much to use)
- 1.5 tablespoons Almond flour (This is such a tiny amount I didn’t even count it.)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 6-inch springform pan. Alternatively, you can double this recipe and use a larger pan, like an 8 or 9-inch cake pan.
- Combine cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender and process until very smooth (I do this first to ensure the cottage cheese mixture is completely lump-free). Add the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth and combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until the top pulls away from the pan and looks smooth and solid. The entire thing should be slightly jiggly, but not sloshy.
- Let cool completely before refrigerating for several hours or overnight.
- **OPTIONAL** TOPPING OF CHOICE I used sliced strawberries it was delicious
21 Day Fix Container Count Per Slice without Crust – 3/4 Red
with crust sub 1 yellow for treat
Interested in the 21 Day fix? Join me today!
Thank you Sabrina for the Recipe!
My taste testers