Last night my sweet tooth kicked in and all I could think about was my husbands famous oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and I am not a cookie person! I said something to him but was really hoping he wouldn’t make them because I knew I would be in trouble lol! Well you know your husband LOVES you when he makes his famous cookies for you 21 Day Fix Approved! I am a lucky girl! They were so delicious! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
2 tsp ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
2 medium ripe Bananas, mashed
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl, making sure to mix well.
4. Add mashed bananas, and chips mix well
5. Drop by heaping Tbsp onto your baking tray
6. Flatten the cookies with wet fingers (so they don’t stick) or a silicon spatula.
7. Bake for 14-15 minutes, or until they are firm.
8. Cool and Enjoy!
21 Day Fix Containers –
Makes 8 cookies 1 Yellow 1/4 purple per 2 cookies This is my “treat” for the week love being able to trade a yellow for a treat
Interested in joining my 21 day fix challenge group? register here today!